Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Ticket Sales Internship - SWB RailRiders (Moosic, PA)
- SELL, SELL, SELL ticket packages and groups.
- Sell and execute birthday parties for children and adults
- Relentless aggressiveness in calling and prospecting perspective buyers
- Processing sold ticket packages through team created processes
- Provide highest level of customer service possible
- Ability to have an open and positive mindset
- The ability to be an eager learner during training processes
- Ensure accurate and timely sales data into Score CRM
- Other Duties as assigned by Director of Ticket Sales, VP of Sales or Team President & General Manager
The ideal candidate would have the following:
· Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to effectively multi-task
· Strong leadership skills.
· Loyalty to the brand, fellow co-workers and the overall organization.
· Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills; Ability to interact with people of all different levels and backgrounds.
· Willing to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends, holidays)
· Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office Suite.
· Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with fellow employees.
· Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Superior planning capabilities.
· Excellent organizational and project management abilities.
· Ability to prioritize workload and solve problems quickly.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Expects highest quality performance from self and others.
· High level of poise and professionalism.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Notification of Jobs in the Future - Mandalay Baseball Properties (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions with Mandalay Baseball Properties in the future, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the appropriate notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.